Saturday 25 February 2012

Title Found! :D


Hey Guys! After weeks of soul-searching for my script-writing project, i have finally found the most suitable title of my new book...Ladies, and Gentlemen, I'm proud to present to you, ELEMENTAL! :D This is the official start of my writing career! May this be the turning point and a stepping stone for my glorious love towards English language and literature in general. The Genre? Why don't you guess...fine, it's a lil mix of science fiction, historical events, fantasy, action, and mystery...or whatever wild imagination and ideas that comes across my mind..I guess I grow up being overly exposed to SciFi movies and TV Series which I love so much, which explains my tendency to use scientific terms and approach..not to mention being a science-stream student once..the reason behind the name is simply because, life is made of infinite elements...soon enough, you'll understand why..trust me. Hope you enjoy reading it. XOXO :D
-Shamil-

No comments:

Post a Comment